Dr. Anthony Hasan, MD
Meet Dr Hasan
Dr. Anthony Hasan is a highly specialized cosmetic surgeon dedicated to enhancing the appearance of countless patients in South Florida. The talented doctor received his medical education at the Eastern Central University in the Dominican Republic. He also received post-graduate training at prestigious institutions such as Mount Sinai Medical Center, and the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital.
Upon completion of his residency, Hasan has committed himself to his career and to caring for his patients. He is a member of several scientific and professional societies and is actively involved in research projects with several scientific articles being published.
As one of the most sought-after and prestigious surgeons in Miami, he has been televised on several occasions on popular local shows, thanks to his revolutionary advancements in breast augmentation, including the trans-umbilical breast augmentation (TUBA).
With thousands of breast implants completed successfully, Dr. Anthony Hasan has been praised and awarded for his natural artistic skills, and proficiency in cosmetic surgeries such as the popularly called Dr. Hasan BBL. Some of the most sought-after Dr Hasan Miami procedures include breast augmentation, liposuction, tummy tuck, skin surgery, facial plastic surgery, and detection and treatment of skin cancer using Mohs surgery.
Dr. Hassan has deep roots in the local community, and continues to apply his comprehensive approach to patient care. His “hands-on” perspective ensures that every patient receives the best individualized care possible. He wants his patients to experience change in a way that will enhance not only their beauty but also their confidence.
Dr Hasan Specialties
Dr. Hasan is one of the pillars of our wonderful team of professionals. He is trained in General Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology and he is also considered one of the best surgeon in the field with over 2000 TUBA successful breast implants. Doctor Hasan welcomes all patients to take a look at his work by visiting the gallery or to sign up for a confidential consultation that will give them all the answers to the questions that they might have.
Brazilian Butt Lift Before & After Photos By Dr Hasan
Tummy Tuck Before & After Photos By Dr Hasan
Liposuction Before & After Photos By Dr Hasan
Dr. Anthony Hasan’s background has provided him with a vision and expertise that differentiates him from other medical professionals. It’s his unmatched commitment what sets him apart from the rest, and puts him in the path to success furthering his mastery of cosmetic surgery techniques, which he is willing to apply to each of his patients at Jolie Plastic Surgery.
Dr. A. Hasan medical and surgical expertise extends as follows :
- General dermatology
- Pediatric dermatology: infants, young children
- Geriatric dermatology: skin disorders of the elderly
- Mohs micrographic dermatology : state of the art skin cancer surgery
- Surgical dermatology: removal of cyst, moles, scars, etc
Transumbilical breast augmentation (TUBA).
Doctor Hasan was one of the nation’s pioneers in this procedure. Having performed over 2000 TUBAS, this has enabled him to ensure his patients the highest quality and best results possible.
- College: University of Florida, Gainsville, FL.
- 1986-Microbiology BS
- Medical School: Univeridad Central Del Este
- San Pedro de Macoris, D.R. M.D. in 1990
Membership in Professional and Scientific Societies
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy for Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society for Moh’s Surgery
- Most Outstanding Dermatologic Surgeon, University of Miami
- Department of Dermatology, Class of 1999.
Dr. Hasan’s TUBA contributions
As one of the first surgeons to use the TUBA (Trans-umbilical Breast Augmentation) technique, and with over 2000 TUBA implants being successfully performed, Dr. Hasan offers results that meet and surpass patient satisfaction standards. He takes the time to go over surgery details and to look at before and after photos during the initial consultation. The TUBA surgical technique differs from other breast implant techniques because it uses an incision that is placed at the navel, which is less invasive than other forms of breast implant placement with no scars left near the armpit or breast and faster recovery time.
- Surgical Dermatology – Specializes in the removal of abnormalities on the skin, including scars, cysts, and moles, whether for cosmetic reasons or to prevent other problems.
- General Dermatology – Specializes in the improvement of the skin and body through the use of effective surgical techniques.
- Geriatric Dermatology – To help elderly patients suffering from unsightly skin disorders that have caused them difficulties, including age spots and other blemishes on the face and hands.
- Pediatric Dermatology – Specializes in the correction of various skin problems on younger children and infants.