Meet Dr Earl Brewster, MD
As an experienced cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Earl Brewster is acknowledged for his creative skill, care, and is noted for his training, leadership, and dedication in aesthetic plastic surgery. Throughout his career, the accomplished surgeon has learned all aspects of cosmetic surgery and shown care for his patients while using the most innovative advancements in plastic surgery.
Dr. Brewster always had a great passion for helping those in society that are ostracized because of their appearance. He believes they should be allowed to participate fully in society. That’s the greatest gift a doctor can provide to a patient.
He finished medical school at the age of 24 at the University of the West Indies, Mona, Jamaica. His primary goal in life was becoming an Obstetrician and Gynecologists like his father, a man held in high regard and whose skill and talent he has always emulated. Brewster gained acceptance to residency at Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia and completed his residency in 2011 at the same school. He became board certified in 2014 and completed an additional Gynecological fellowship, which heightened his laparoscopic and pelvic surgery skills, including labiaplasty and pelvic reconstruction. He then completed a competitive American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery in 2018.
Dr. Brewster’s many awards and publications show his commitment to his career. He has performed over 1000 cosmetic surgeries and takes great pride in being board certified by the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG). He brings to South Florida an excellent set of skills that enables him to combine his talent and knowledge in plastic surgery to achieve the aesthetically pleasing results patients seek.
Dr. Brewster Education:
- University of the West Indies School of Medicine, Mona, Jamaica (1997 - 2002)
Doctor of Medicine
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (2004 - 2005)
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta (2007 - 2008)
Internship Certificate of Completion
- OBGYN Residency at Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA (2008 - 2011)
- Gynecological Advanced pelvic surgery/ Robotic surgery at Georgia Regents University, Augusta, GA (2017)
Post graduate Certification
- Board Certified (ABOG) (2014)
- ABOG Fellow (2015 – present)
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Rhytidectomy (Facelift)
- Vaginal Reconstruction
- Clitoral Hood Repair
AWARDS and ACADEMIC HONORS:
- The Nelson Mcghee Jr. M.D/PH.D excellence in education Award (2011)
- The Roland A. Pattillo M.D, FACOG “Top Hands” award for Distinction in surgical skills technique and technology (2011)
- 1st place at CREOG examination (2011)
- Morehouse Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency program (2010)
- FOUNDATION Humanism and Excellence in Medical student Teaching Award (2010)