Jennifer Mendez, MMS PA-C
Jennifer Mendez Certified Physician Assistant
Jennifer Mendez is a board certified Florida Physician Assistant with a Masters Degree in Medical Science who has since worked in the field of aesthetics since her graduation from Barry University. Mendez has acquired extensive training on laser procedures such as fractional and hyperpigmentation as well as hair removal. Jennifer also specializes in sclerotherapy, dermal fillers, botulin toxin injectables as well as other procedures at Jolie Plastic Surgery Center. Through Empire Medical Training she has attended conferences and received certifications regarding Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, and dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, and Radiesse as well as certifications in sclerotherapy and anti aging Platelet-Rich Plasma.
Aesthetics has always been her passion since before medical assistant school and with the look good, feel good mentality she strives to make all her patients feel and look their best. With a caring, compassionate attitude, she makes patient satisfaction her number one concern.
- Balchelor of Arts in Biology. Minor in Psychology. University of Miami, December 2010
- Master of Clinical Medical Sciences in Physician Assistant Studies. Barry University, December 2013
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Dermatology Elective
- Emergency Medicine
- NCCPA Board Certification
- BCLS Certification by the American Heart Association
- ACLS Certification by the American Heart Association
- PALS Certification by the American Heart Association
- Member of the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants (FAPA)
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)